In 2007, one-half of the world’s population became officially urban. One-third of Americans inhabit just 16 large metropolitan areas, which collectively use only a tiny fraction of the country’s land mass. Given the vastness of the globe, why do human beings choose to live so close to one another?
- Hotel ZaZa brings Inner Loop vibe to Memorial City houstonchronicle.com/business/real-… #feedly 2 hours ago
- Protect Affordable Housing in Tax Reform wjla.com/news/armstrong… #feedly 2 hours ago
- The Onion's Bike Safety Solution: Buy a Car Like a 'Normal Person' planetizen.com/news/2017/11/9… #feedly 2 hours ago
- The Fed is back in its pre-recession pickle. @ConorSen outlines the quandary bloomberg.com/view/articles/… via @bv 2 hours ago
- Hotel ZaZa brings Inner Loop vibe to Memorial City houstonchronicle.com/business/real-… #feedly 3 days ago