In 2007, one-half of the world’s population became officially urban. One-third of Americans inhabit just 16 large metropolitan areas, which collectively use only a tiny fraction of the country’s land mass. Given the vastness of the globe, why do human beings choose to live so close to one another?
- Using regulatory power to try to alter real estate finance is a fool's errand twitter.com/jen_keesmaat/s… 1 day ago
- RT @BrentToderian: Driver privilege. Via @urbanthoughts11 https://t.co/WEr4dpH2ZL 1 day ago
- RT @DtownDallasInc: Check out this shot of #mydtd! Thanks for the tagging us in this magnificent masterpiece, martytakesdallas! https://t.c… 1 day ago
- RT @AngelaHunt: This. To increase ridership and adapt to new demand, we've gotta make bike infrastructure a budget priority. https://t.co/e… 2 days ago
- RT @JohnCornyn: Bloomberg: 1 of every 10 new homes in U.S. going up in Dallas, Houston or Austin 2 days ago