Given the growth in major American cities over the last 5 years, we must focus on creating a truly diverse transportation infrastructure with options for all modes of travel, from automobiles to trains to bicycles. As we trade parking lots for housing developments and build homes in places that were once industrial or commercial districts we must limit congestion and maximize our ability to get in and out of increasingly dense urban centers.
- Hotel ZaZa brings Inner Loop vibe to Memorial City houstonchronicle.com/business/real-… #feedly 2 hours ago
- Protect Affordable Housing in Tax Reform wjla.com/news/armstrong… #feedly 2 hours ago
- The Onion's Bike Safety Solution: Buy a Car Like a 'Normal Person' planetizen.com/news/2017/11/9… #feedly 2 hours ago
- The Fed is back in its pre-recession pickle. @ConorSen outlines the quandary bloomberg.com/view/articles/… via @bv 2 hours ago
- Hotel ZaZa brings Inner Loop vibe to Memorial City houstonchronicle.com/business/real-… #feedly 3 days ago